Chrome, Ubuntu to Win 7

I have a question and could really use some advice if anyone has an answer.

As some of you know, my computah took a crap on me this past summer. The motherboard fried as far as I (no stranger to computers, A+ cert in hand) and my roommate, a network engineer, could determine.

I was dual booting Ubuntu 10 and WinXP SP3, using mostly Ubuntu and relying on Win for limited operations.

Okay, so fast forward a few months and I'm on my brand spanking new laptop and while I've been able to get my files and whatnot off the old harddrive, I was wondering if there is a way to get my bookmarks from the Ubuntu Chrome and move them over to the Win7 Chrome. More importantly, if I could get the tabs I had open at the time, that would be great. But I can forgo the tabs if I could get to my bookmarks from that older Chrome set-up.

Any advice? A how-to, or link to a guide?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.