The Christian Thing


You know, I was wondering how this inaction by the firefighters to save a family's home was "the Christian thing" when I realized something we always seem to forget:

Bryan Fischer: Firefighters did the Christian thing in lett ...

we're looking at this from the wrong direction. This isn't about what Jesus would do, it's about what Christians would do and the Christian Bible is full of rape, murder, arson and pillage in the name of Abraham's god. So, yes, this was a very Christian act, because as we all know from TeaBagger rhetoric, God wants Christians to be rich, not save homes from burning to the ground for free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.