3,000 Years of Drinking While Pregnant Hasn't Already Shown Us This?


How long have humans been drinking alcohol? In the form of wine and beer, I think more than 3,000 years. And since the stigma of drinking while pregnant is really only half a century old at best, how is this too far fetched to believe?

Light drinking during pregnancy: still no increased risk for socioemotional difficulties or cognitive deficits at 5 years of age? -- Kelly et al. -- Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health

So, like pretty much everything else in life, moderation is okay. not that I'm advocating drinking while pregnant, but if you want that glass of wine with dinner now and again, you're not going to turn your baby Republican.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.