Now 90, veterans' group started here | cincinnati.com | Cincinnati.Com

Now 90, veterans' group started here | cincinnati.com | Cincinnati.Com

Colorado Springs, not only home to the FOtF douchebags who don't think people have a right to be equal to one another, but also home to an organization founded to help and provide benefits to veterans disabled in service to their country.

I didn't know this and I've been in Colorado (Denver) for 10 years. Next time I'm in Colorado Springs, I'll have to swing by and let them know how much of a fan I am of what they do for American veterans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.