Cell Phones

So, the other day I find a cell phone while out walking my dog. I dial 611 to get to the customer service rep who then has the owner call me so we can rendezvous and I can giver her the phone. Today I am out at the dog park and I find a cell phone. I call the husband who doesn't answer. I call "Home" which doesn't answer. The phone receives a call from a woman who knows the phone's owner. As I look for the owner, I get a call from the owner using someone else's phone. She got her phone back. What are the odds I'd find two phones and get them back to their owners in the 3 days?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.