Iran uses 'enemies of God' charge on protesters - CNN.com

Iran uses 'enemies of God' charge on protesters - CNN.com

I guess I can't go to Iran since I'm mohareb. Well, not technically... I'm an atheist and I know there are no such animals as gods. But, in my atheism I try to enlighten the people who are misinformed or misguided (you know, godly believers) and therefore, technically that would make me an "enemy of god."

Taken literally, this could be applied to any secularist, any scientist or anyone who wants to dispute the divine writings of the Koran, Bible or Torah. I love theocracies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.