Haunted Guinea Pig

My mom is visiting her sister just outside of St. Louis. My aunt has Stage IV lung cancer and is going through intense chemo. 

This is while I'm in Florida visiting family and staying at my mom's house (taking care of her cat, watering plants etc.). 

She called about an hour ago and asked me to find a certain pair of shoes my brother can bring to her while his family goes up this weekend to visit my aunt. I went up to see my aunt previously.

While on the phone my mom mentioned she was tired of sleeping on the couch. My aunt no longer able to use the stairs, isn't using her master bedroom on the second floor, leaving it empty. I asked my mom why she didn't just use the bedroom upstairs and she replied that she didn't get good feelings from that room - that she's sensitive to the paranormal and the room scares her. It always has.

My aunt moved I to this house which was built in the 1940s, in 1974, and had lived there ever since. I remember going ip there once when I was a kid and we were playing hide and seek, but I don't recall much other than it was a single bedroom and bath. 

But when I was up there previously, they said I could sleep in that room. The room is weird with it's sloped ceiling and decor from the 70s. One small windows on one side of the bedroom and one above the narrow stairs on the other side of the second floor. There was a small crib room, or sitting room, off to the side, accessible from either the master bedroom or the top of the stairs. 

Below is a photo of the room (thatxis upside down for some reason as I upload from Android). What I thought was weird was how my mother said the room scared her and she didn't like being up there but when I was there visiting theyxhad me sleeping up there by myself - no mention of paranormal. 

For the record: nothing happened. No shadows or weird noises, no whispering or knocks in the walls. It's just an odd room with sloped ceilings.


(re-uploaded to correct image position)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...