#VanLife

As I read this article I kept expecting it to inform us of the "true" cost of #vanlife. Maybe hidden fiancial burdens that aren't really brought up, like diesel maintenance versus gas mechanics, retrofitting a van or just something simple like being on the road so not being able to plan your shopping trips. These are things that could raise the cost of van life.

But no, this family was just too inconvenienced and scared. 


My experiences with life on the road is: yes, it's different. No, it's not better or worse, it's just different. You can get used to anything, it merely requires adaptability. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.