Avalanche Game

My company had a raffle for Avalanche tickets and for some reason I won. For those of you who know me, you understand why I was less than excited, but they were box seats and I enjoy a good time our as much as the next guy.

Sadly, my friend decided the three hours notice wasn't enough time for him to get ready and I thought I was going to have to eat the ticket.

I posted the free ticket on Facebook, Twitter and was close to posting it on Craigslist but instead I literally handed it to a guy on the street. 

Turns out he was cool. 


Pepsi Center for Avalanche Game
View from the Box

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.