Alternatives to Voice?

I don't think GV is going anywhere but it's always nice to have alternatives to Google products, especially Alphabet abandoned it's policy not to be evil.

https://z6mag.com/technology/google/3-effective-alternatives-to-google-voice-1632467.html

There may be other options out there as well. To be honest, I haven't looked as I've been using Voice since it was available, but if the world of apps has taught us anything, there can never be only one.

I do know there are a plethora of video messaging apps out there that have replaced simple voice communication for a lot of consumers and plenty more apps that carry voice across data plans as opposed to analog networks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.