Twitter Me This

(@JasonON), 

You're receiving this email because you previously signed up for SMS notifications but, unfortunately, you are no longer getting them sent to your phone. 

If you'd like to start getting SMS notifications again, you can sign up by texting START to 40404 from your phone. Or, just click this button here: 

Signup for Twitter SMS » 
So, I receive the above email from Twitter. The trick is, I never, ever signed up for SMS notifications. I've never done that with any social or e-service I've ever made an account for. Good to know they're not sending me SMS automatically, but it still bothers me that I'm shown as having signed up for this in the past.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.