Title


Comments

Jens Graikowski said…
nice pic Jason ON ... where was that taken? ... i'm currently on a virtual trip down #route66 via streetview in #googleearth and i'm always on the lookout for stuff like this ... thank you very much! ... if you want to have a look how my trip is going, you can find the travel reports under the unique hashtag #jgroute66  ... ;-) ...
Jason ON said…
I apologize, Jens Graikowski. I never received a notification from Google+ regarding your previous post. This picture was taken near Santa Rosa, NM.
jerry robin said…
Yes, I was there!! ;D))

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.