So, Google Still Doesn't Care About Blogger?


I'm fairly certain Google hasn't touched this app/service since before I stopped using it regularly (if I ever did - it's really not good for mobile quick blogging like Google+ was).

However, there still doesn't seem to be a good open alternative. Many are closed gardens or they're just not in line with my needs... or, they're a Facebook property and due to Facebok, er, Meta sucking, I won't use their services. I won't even have them on my devices. 

Anywho, this is the first post to Blogger from my new Android and it's working fairly smoothly, even if it's not convenient. I really would like a quick-post widget or the ability to share a photo from Photos rather than having to come to Blogger and find the photo to share. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.