Garbage

For long time friends, you already know my favorite band is Garbage. They really are fantastic and Shirley Mansons's vocals are always wonderful. 

So, you can understand my consternation this morning when I was listening to a Garbage mix provided by YouTube while making breakfast and my roommate said, "Oh, I love Garbage. Great band. I don't care what people say about her, but Courtney Love did a great job as the singer."

Uh - what?

"Courtney Love's never been in Garbage," I replied. 

"Oh. What band was she in?" 

"Hole," I answered. 

[Stupid Girl by Garbage comes on.]

"I didn't know Garbage sang Stupid Girl," he says. 

I had to roll me eyes and walk away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.