SpeederBikes

I always wanted one of these. I guess that's why I got into motorcycling in the first place -- or maybe it was just that my mountain-bike didn't go fast enough, who knows? Either way, I did get into motorcycling and yet whenever I watch Return of the Jedi and watch the speer-bike scenes I can't help but want one to zip through the trees, around traffic and over obstacles.


Unfortunately, people aren't building them yet. Sad really. Whatever happened to the promises of a better future? Where's my robot servant? Oh yeah, I have an Android. Where's my teleportation device and my lightsaber? And whatever happened to inter-stellar travel?

The future sucks. Too bad there's not something out there letting me know the future is now.

Oh wait, there is something out there... is that a... yes it is! A first-gen flying motorcycle!

Image taken from the post I'm about to link to

Seems as though someone is just as big of a fan of Return of the Jedi as I was. Or at least they're as big of a fan of the speeder-bikes as I was.


Back To The Future

Now, if only I could find an extra $40 grand laying around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.