Dog Friendly

So, I was just out walking the dogs and one of my neighbor's dog was out running around with her 2 year old. The dog, a puppy actually, is barely 5 months old and just full of puppy energy. The two-year old was just hanging out outside.

So, as I always do when I see a puppy I take my dogs over there to say "hi" and to play. Both mine and my roommate's dogs ignored the puppy so I happily played with him. After a bit of rough-housing the puppy rolled over onto his back so I could rub his belly. As soon as I started  he started peeing. All. Over. My. Arms.

Yuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.