Searching my Bookmarks

I had an epiphany... you know what would be a good feature for someone to develop (someone, not me) is the ability to search within a given person's bookmarks.

Huh?

I tend to bookmark a lot of pages I'd like to have for reference material for whatever; some are organizational pages, some are scientific journals, some are blogs and whatnot. But if I'm looking for something in particular I have to visit each page separately or perform a worldwide Google search. Sure, I can narrow it down to a specific domain, but that's just one and I'd like to search all of the one's I've collected over the years as I've made the determination that those pages carry the ideas or the respectability I agree with.

Or maybe there is a feature like this out there and I just don't know about it. If that's true, someone please let me know! I know there are extensions out there that help writers create links to material and bibliographies, but is there something that searches my own bookmarks? That would be ideal especially when trying to reference to something I might have read 6 months ago but can't quite remember where.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.