As bad as it'd made out to be?

I don't think his off-hand comment was nearly as discriminatory as the GLAAD blogger does, but it's FOXNews for crying out loud! I think it's part of their corporate mandate is to mention "al-Qaeda" and Sarah Palin every minute and a half or so. In my opinion, I don't think he was trying to compare the gay community to terrorists he was just saying, "If McDonald's has a 'come as you are' advertising campaign aimed at different cultures, do they have one aimed at al-Qaeda?"

Bill O'Reilly and GLAAD

Don't get me wrong, I can't decide if Bill O'Reilly is a Giant Douche or a Turd Sandwhich, I just think people are being overly sensitive to an off hand comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.