Underwater

I really enjoy this movie and am watching it again at this very moment. If I remember correctly, it's the last movie I saw in a theater before Covid shut everything down. And if you're wondering, the next movie in a theater was Black Widow from a couple of weeks ago. 

I think one of the reasons It horoighly enjoy this film is because none of the characters make around decisions. Usually in adventure/horror films the characters are running around making every dumb decision the writers and director can imagine. Here, they're not. 

Have you seen it? What did you think?

https://youtu.be/jCFWEzIVILc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.