So, Google did a thing ...

After not updating the Blogger app for years they finally gave it some attention. Let's see if I can load a photo:

Edit: So, I was able to upload an image (which is nice) but I have been unable to edit the original post and neither sync nor publush the updated post. Which is annoying if you're posting on the go and see a spelling error or decide to re-phrase something. You won't be able to do it. I wasn't even able to revert to draft and edit/update that.

Come on, Google! You're better than this! (Or, at least we want to believe you are)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.