I'm at a #feelthebern campaign rally.

Comments

Russell Holly said…
Use Google Cardboard Camera and get me a VR Photo!
Jason ON said…
Just saw this. It's over and I"m home.
Jason ON said…
Didn't take any, but I was in at least one and may be in a "jif."
Olaf Fichtner said…
"Jif"...? I don't talk with you anymore... Tsss...
Jason ON said…
That's what the guy taking the picture called it. I actually said out loud, "What's a jif? An older lady standing next to me started to explain (which was cool) and when she was done I said, "It's pronounced gif." 

Trust me, I'm not always a moron.
Olaf Fichtner said…
OK, you redeemed yourself. Please tell that guy I will not talk to him anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.