Two things: this is a Navy produced video and the other, I didn't have a room that nice when I was in the barracks.


Two things: this is a Navy produced video and the other, I didn't have a room that nice when I was in the barracks. WTF?

Watch the video in the linked article.

Originally shared by Dunken K Bliths

The US Military's 'Bath Salts' Prevention Video Is Completely Terrifying

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-navys-bath-salts-video-2013-1

#zombie   #bathsalts   #drugs   #usmilitary   #usa   #dunkpunked

Comments

Emily Brogan said…
Pretty terrifically awful.
Sam Moore said…
They had the same on the radio in the 30's. Just like the Navy had training reels like this. While I'm not going to run out and get me some bath salts, I'll reserve judgment on this one.
Theresa Reel said…
I saw this too, I have to admit .. I am glad to see folks getting some good information out about how dangerous these bath salts can be ..

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.