Okay.

Okay. Once again we have to go over the basics. I'm going to have to state it simply for some of you to understand: if you make a claim (a hypothesis) it's your job to also provide the facts/sources that support your claim.

That's how the grown ups have a logical discussion based on the merits of the argument. If you can't provide said sources, but instead choose to block or shut down the comments while stating "go look for yourself" then you're just showing your incapability of having a rational discussion and proving you're not worth having an intelligent conversation with.

Comments

michel prins said…
my reply to that "read the bible" ;P
Jason ON said…
If someone questioned it, yes, Liz B​​. Or you could just say the year you were born. ;)

This stemmed from a post last night. The OP - or rather, the sharer - posted a claim regarding this person said that so we should all get him fired. I said, I don't know anything about him saying that and until I do I can't recommend him losing his job. She replied with, it's well documented, go look it up and then disabled comments.
Sash Walker said…
"Because I said so." 
That's my standpoint and I'm sticking to it!
Jason ON is this why you don't like me? ;)
Jason ON said…
Yep. Bossy and rude. ;P
Jason ON said…
Exhausting or not this is standard practice in academia, law, corporate boardrooms and everywhere else in the world.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.