OMGs, that was funny! I think I know that guy!
OMGs, that was funny! I think I know that guy!
#Obamacare #ACA
Originally shared by Trevor Stone (Stonebeard)
One thing that disappointed me about the Obama administration is that he didn't engage the energized folks who helped him get elected. Imagine a million folks in a coordinated effort to lead a national dialog about healthcare and the importance of taking care of each other.
Dude Who Doesn't Realize He's On Obamacare Gets Roasted But Won't Have Insurance to Treat Burns http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/failblog/~3/Dilm2FFgAz4/fail-man-on-obamacare-happy-to-see-its-repeal
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/failblog/~3/Dilm2FFgAz4/fail-man-on-obamacare-happy-to-see-its-repeal
#Obamacare #ACA
Originally shared by Trevor Stone (Stonebeard)
One thing that disappointed me about the Obama administration is that he didn't engage the energized folks who helped him get elected. Imagine a million folks in a coordinated effort to lead a national dialog about healthcare and the importance of taking care of each other.
Dude Who Doesn't Realize He's On Obamacare Gets Roasted But Won't Have Insurance to Treat Burns http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/failblog/~3/Dilm2FFgAz4/fail-man-on-obamacare-happy-to-see-its-repeal
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/failblog/~3/Dilm2FFgAz4/fail-man-on-obamacare-happy-to-see-its-repeal
Comments