For the record, Conservatives in Tennessee think it's okay to let children get married as long as they can continue...

For the record, Conservatives in Tennessee think it's okay to let children get married as long as they can continue the fight against gay marriage. Yes, you read that right.

#GOP
#Republicans
#GayMarriage

http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/377367-tennessee-gop-kill-ban-on-child-marriage

Comments

MTD said…
The link didn't seem to take. It's a list of States that still allow bestiality
MTD said…
Tennessee isn't on that list. To be clear I'm not saying one is better than the other, just that child marriages aren't ok, and neither is bestiality, yet they don't have a law permitting it in Tennessee, so why would they still have it be ok for child marriages?

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.