So weird.


So weird.

#GooglePhotos made this #autoawesome for me from a photo I took about an hour ago. When I "Saved" it to my photos and then tried to share it, Google Photos couldn't download the image for sharing. I tried four or five times, each one resulting in a failure to download image message.

So, I used the three dot menu in the upper right hand corner of the Photos app and selected "Save to Device." Well, that worked perfectly fine. It downloaded and here we are.

#blackandwhite #bw #monochrome

Comments

Robert Wallis said…
Had you "Saved" it?

Meaning Google Photos makes stuff and shows it to you, but unless you save to your library you can't do anything with it.
Jason ON said…
Yep. Says so right up there in my OP.
Robert Wallis said…
Jason ON sorry missed that.
Odd quirk then. Possibly dogey network connection.
Jason ON said…
Robert Wallis I thought so too and ran a network check which came up fine. Besides, all other network required functions weren't taking a hit.

Photos has been buggy for me lately. This isn't the first time this has happened. I cleared the cache. Let's see if that helps.
Jason ON said…
Thanks, David Kutcher​ and Johnny Wishbonn​.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.