Looks like we did get the #Spider-Man to trailer today. Woot!

Looks like we did get the #Spider-Man to trailer today. Woot!

I'm just not a fan of the whole "Tony Stark takes Peter under his wing" thing. Spider-Man started out a loner. Had the movies not kept rebooting the character, yes, he could have grown into meeting the Avengers or whatnot, but Spider-Man was never mentored by anyone but trial and error. Here they're taking away his self-esteem I nation and turning him into the sidekick who goes rogue, rather than the hero.

Maybe the trailer didn't accurately reflect the movie, though. Maybe it's all marketing because the Avengers are hot right now and Marvel/Disney are trying to capitalize on Robert Downy Jr's Iron Man popularity.

I guess we'll see in July.
https://youtu.be/xrzXIaTt99U

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.