Pages 140 and 147 of Dark Territory The Secret History of Cyber War by Frank Kaplan reiterates, once again, how...

Pages 140 and 147 of Dark Territory The Secret History of Cyber War by Frank Kaplan reiterates, once again, how mindbogglingly short sighted the Bush Administration was. You know, the people who set the stage for the 15+ year war we've been fighting in the middle east, the rise of ISIS and the global terrorism we're witnessing.

https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Territory-Secret-History-Cyber/dp/1476763259

Comments

Jack Carlson said…
This book is in my Amazon wish list. Professional interest.
Mark Miller said…
I've seen interviews with Clarke. This was THE biggest failure of the Bush administration. Not listening about Osama.
Jason ON said…
Jack Carlson, it's s good read. In the 90s I was a soldier in the Army Signal Corps with a TS clearance. I participated in some of this.
Jason ON said…
Mark Miller, I read Clarke's book, Against All Enemies. A good read on how GWB. Cheney and Rumsfled failed the American people.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/28/september11.uselections20041

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.