Okay, this was a little funny. NSFW as you can imagine. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jason Nungesser December 29, 2011 Okay, this was a little funny. NSFW as you can imagine.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbfUp-7iEI Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Erin Joiner said… Oh. My. Good. Lord. Nate Taylor said… My cheeks hurt now from laughing.. and I don't even like south park.You back in CO now?Oh and can you pm me bob or Davids number plz. I lost it and have a debt to settle. They probably think I am a DB now Jason ON said… No I'm not. Yes I can. Yes they do. :) Nate Taylor said… Daaamnnn... even if thay wont talk to me, i still gotta make it right.I wish you would have yelled at me man. I didnt think to ask you till now. Jason ON said… Wasn't my business. No worries. Roberts not one to hold a grudge. Blaze Julien said… lol me garison ahahahahah Nate Taylor said… Ha! That was fun to go back and read through.... 2 years later. : )
Comments
You back in CO now?
Oh and can you pm me bob or Davids number plz. I lost it and have a debt to settle. They probably think I am a DB now
I wish you would have yelled at me man. I didnt think to ask you till now.