Some in #TrumpNation believe #DonaldTrump will Make America Great Again and that the media is being too hard on him.

Some in #TrumpNation believe #DonaldTrump will Make America Great Again and that the media is being too hard on him. Others believe #Trump was a false prophet: (@Trump_Regrets): https://twitter.com/Trump_Regrets



Originally shared by ****

"He's following through on his promises. And that's what I like. I find it amazing that he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do."
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/02/trump-voters-performance-170209051124721.html

Comments

Lorne Thomas said…
Just another bullshit non event story that falls in the fake news category. Do you ever post any real news?

#fakenews
Nick McIntosh said…
😆 ^^^ When trolls don't bother reading the article they're trolling.
Lorne Thomas said…
Nick McIntosh ^^^ when idiots believe everything they read with out understanding what they read.
Nick McIntosh said…
LMAO. You're trolling a pro Trump article, you dumbass. But hey, if you want to assert that it's fake news, you go right ahead.
Lorne Thomas said…
Nick McIntosh I am sorry I offend your pro Trump sensibilities. But because you are obviously soft skulled, I am trolling the OP, but that's o.k. I am sure your mom still thinks you are special.
David Simmons said…
Those same people believes the last 3 Executive orders are really tough on crime. I read them and wonder why any, much less 3 executive orders were needed. It didn't change a thing that law enforcement is already doing.
Nick McIntosh said…
It makes him look tough and like he's making a difference. But even one of the interviewed people expressed concern that he seems unwilling to work with Congress on anything. That's going to get harder to avoid as he goes.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.