Sometimes the #truth is true. :D

Sometimes the #truth  is true. :D

Originally shared by Rob
http://pinterest.com/pin/175640454188429437/

Comments

Megan Haag said…
I always want to answer with "Rez you" but then it's probably because those are the kind of games I play.. not much of a DB fan lol
Jason ON said…
"DB" fan? "Rez you?" What do these things mean?
Megan Haag said…
DB = Dragon Ball (what the girl in the picture referred to)  Rez = Resurrect, as in, bring back to life.. a shortened version of the word typically used in gaming, such as D&D or World of Warcraft
Megan Haag said…
LMAO ok .. wow.. let me try this again.. I have seen the same graphic but with different words several times.. for some reason I assumed it was the same graphic AND words..
Megan Haag said…
For the record.. I am one of those weird people that likes Star Wars AND Star Trek :)
Megan Haag said…
:P  I obsess more about ST:TNG than I do about Star Wars though..
Megan Haag said…
One of the reasons why I loved Firefly so much, little bit of everything :)

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.