Is there a whole industry out there convincing cops to shoot first and claim self defense later?

Is there a whole industry out there convincing cops to shoot first and claim self defense later?
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/psychologist-who-trains-cops-to-shoot-first-ask-questions-later-makes-big-money-at-their-trials/

Comments

Steve Johnson said…
Sash has a girlfriend who is the wife of a cop, and the shit that cops say to each other will convince you they're just gangs with guns, but sanctioned by local governments who rely on them to show voters that politicians are doing their jobs.
Jason ON said…
I ride with at least one cop and have ridden with more. I have cops in my family and have had friends that are cops. Yeah, some of the shit they spout off is disturbing to anyone who doesn't exalt the police.

Popular posts from this blog

I don't make a lot of personal posts so please bear with me.

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.