I want one. I want one so hard right now. So. Very. Hard. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Jason Nungesser July 31, 2014 I want one. I want one so hard right now. So. Very. Hard.Originally shared by Kate SavageFolding motorcycle for your trunk, just in case you know.... Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Mike “PanFrie” McMahon said… That's much slopier sloppier than I had imagined. That said I'd still love one. Jason ON said… Slopier? As in, too much slope? Mike “PanFrie” McMahon said… Naw, the way the 2 rear wheels sort of walk backwards. Looks like it gives him a bit of a wobble, but that could just be from the front tyre touching down. Jason ON said… Gotcha. I don't think you're supposed to be going really fast when you "unfold." ;) Dona Crane said… Oh, WOW! Sash Walker said… Craziness!
Comments